Short on time but would love to get away for a quick break, Trek West has created a weekend getaway for you to escape and recharge. This gently challenging experience is led by an experienced local guide who lives on and loves the trekking landscape. The trek is accented with rustic luxe touches including gourmet catering, sundown drinks and glamorously appointed bell tents. The tents are twin share and we provide stretcher beds and sleeping mats. you will just need your own sleeping bag and pillow.
• Rates for the Weekender – $1250/person
• Includes all dining, French champagne, premium wines and premium beer selection.
• Return vehicle tranfers to Camooweal
The Weekender is a short escape, we pick guests up from Camooweal at 2pm Friday and return to Camooweal on Sunday afternoon 6pm as per itinerary below.
Day 1: Friday Depart Camooweal by 2pm Friday (as per available dates)
• Drive to the Stockcamp, site seeing along the way.
• Arrive at The Stockcamp and settle into your bell tents
• Sunset drinks at the Old Station before dinner
• Return to the Stockcamp for dinner
Day 2: Saturday
• Hike The Pinnacle Trail – trek across the sparse spinifex hills, be amazed by the sheer expanse and never ending views. Have your camera handy!
• Morning tea at The Pinnacle
• Vehicle transfers to The Big Gorge via Big Bend Waterhole
• Picnic Lunch at Big Bend Waterhole
• Continue to The Big Gorge, time to relax, explore, swim and take in the majestic gorge.
• Return to the Stockcamp for drinks, showers and dinner
Day 3: Sunday
• Explore the nearby Stockcamp Gorge, paddle boarding and hiking, you can make this as relaxing or adventures as you desire.
• Enjoy The Long Lunch at The Stockcamp, be spoilt by our team while you relax and enjoy great conversation, cold drinks and gourmet food.
• Pack up vehicles and depart by 2.30pm
• Arrive Camooweal by 5pm
Email or call us to make bookings
Speak with our team to discuss a ‘Tailored Hike’ which offers you the opportunity to create your own experience, we can customise what you want, be it photography, exercising or bird watching, we have it covered. Ranging from a group of friends looking for a relaxing getaway, professional colleagues seeking to reinforce and reignite their team performance skills, or groups of people with shared interests.
Contact us, and tell us your individual group request, we will use our local knowledge, location and resources to create an unforgettable experience for you.
We take care of the planning, you have the adventure. Enquire now to speak with our team.