Short on time but would love to get away for a quick break, Trek West has created a weekend getaway for you to escape and recharge. This gently challenging experience is led by an experienced local guide who lives on and loves the trekking landscape. The trek is accented with rustic luxe touches including gourmet catering, sundown drinks and glamorously appointed bell tents. The tents are twin share and we provide stretcher beds and sleeping mats. you will just need your own sleeping bag and pillow.
• Rates for the Weekender – $1250/person
• Includes all dining, French champagne, premium wines and premium beer selection.
• Return vehicle transfer’s to Camooweal
The Weekender is a short escape, we pick guests up from Camooweal at 2pm Friday and return to Camooweal on Sunday afternoon 6pm as per itinerary below.
Day 1: Friday 26th June – Depart Camooweal by 2pm
• Vehicle transfers to the Stockcamp, including a tour through Herbertvale Station.
• Arrive at The Stockcamp and settle into your bell tents,
• Enjoy some time to relax before drinks at the Old Station, a great spot to watch the sunset, be spoilt by our team with French Champagne and Premium Beers served with a lavish cheese platter
• Return to The Stockcamp for dinner
• After dinner retreat to the campfire and enjoy the canopy of stars and peaceful location.
Day 2: Saturday 27th June – Hike + Long Lunch
• Hike The Pinnacle Trail – trek across the sparse spinifex hills, be amazed by the sheer expanse and never ending views. Have your camera handy!
• Return to the Stockcamp for a well-earned gourmet lunch, cold beers & wines served with your lunch, sit back and relax
• Vehicle transfers to Borderhole, enjoy the remarkable scenery and take in the truly remote and untouched landscape. Take the time to relax, explore, swim and enjoy this majestic gorge.
• Return to the Stockcamp for drinks, showers and dinner
• A sneaky glass of port or red wine by the fire to reflect on your day
Day 3: Sunday 28th June – Stock Camp Gorge and return to Camooweal
• A nice easy walk into The Stockcamp Gorge, a short climb to the top of the gorge to take in the never-ending views. The perfect spot for some photos.
• Option to sit back and relax or take some time exploring this tranquil water course on paddle boards
• Return to The Stockcamp for lunch, enjoy some down time and reflection before we head back to Camooweal.
• A short break at Herbertvale Station Homestead
• Arrive into Camooweal between 5pm & 6pm
We look forward to sharing this spectacular landscape and experience with you
Please bring your own sleeping bag and pillow.
Email or call us to make bookings
Speak with our team to discuss a ‘Tailored Hike’ which offers you the opportunity to create your own experience, we can customise what you want, be it photography, exercising or bird watching, we have it covered. Ranging from a group of friends looking for a relaxing getaway, professional colleagues seeking to reinforce and reignite their team performance skills, or groups of people with shared interests.
Contact us, and tell us your individual group request, we will use our local knowledge, location and resources to create an unforgettable experience for you.
We take care of the planning, you have the adventure. Enquire now to speak with our team.